[RP]~The Night You Won't Forget~ A twisted prom story ~Horror x Romance~ACCEPTING!!!!

(I was gone that long? WTF XD YOU GUY'S GOT LIKE FORTY PAGES WITHOUT ME >.< )

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Walks to school. Like 3 hours late, like a badass XD )

"I don't care what they think. I live for independence."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Aw, i'm all alone in all my joined RP's D: WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE You could of at least waited..)

(*

Skylar walked into the eerie schhool, alone, knowing she was hours late. While she walked in, she muttered something almost inaudible. "I don't care what they think. I live for independence."

try being professinal, it makes for a better, more descriptive plot)

(Rainbowcherry: 2. Me: 1....because you chose rainbowcherry over me.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAH CHARACTER and also, my character was gonna ask you XD )

(#LoveTriangle Sucks for you, that's what happens when u go to the mall XD Oh, and maybe in Silent City XD)

(Ugh I gtg D: See u peeps in the afternoon. You'd better be on or Ima murder you all.)
(Oh, n I'm thinking of making a rp where we HAVE to abandon our OC's n make new ones)

(Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. not like you missed much, anyway. 7 days = a very, very long conversation
Camp = less than a page
This = horror hasn't got very far yet. the start was more of a preparing time.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I know you're in other RP's but i have no clue what they are, so i cant speak for them.)

Last edited:
Back