• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Quick Reply?

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Oarfish Head
Most forums I'm on have a bot at the bottom to post a reply rather than having to go to a whole new page to post a response to a thread. I find it kind of annoying to have to load a new page for a post. : (

Is there a setting I just didn't see to enable this?

I'm also finding having to answer the random question every single time I post to be .. irritating at best.

I don't really understand what you mean but there is quick reply which is at the bottom of the page. I hope this helps

It's not there for me. :/
This is what I see:

unknown.png

Last edited:
I understand what you're talking about.

This forum is running a-- from what I can visibly tell-- a very old version of vBulletin. I don't think the quick reply option was added till the newer versions.

Perhaps you need to have a higher post count for it to be enabled?
I know some sites often have temporary restrictions like that, but I couldn't really find anything about it in the FAQ.

It's been quite some time since I've been on this forum (came back because of New Horizons), so I can't recall whether I also went through something like that or not years ago.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same the other day.
After some posts it will appear. I won't appear in the first posts because it asks some questions with every thing you post.

So after 8-10 posts it will appear :)

Back