• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Quick question: is there a way to reread fortune slips?

noizora

✌️ SAI crisis ✌️
Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Say if I wanted to add a fortune slip to my dream address and have visitors read it, is it possible to have the fortune dialogue pop up once they pick up the fortune, or will I have to find a cookie with that specific fortune in it?

Sorry is this is kinda confusing ;w;

No idea, my guess would be that you'd need to find a cookie - but if you put it on the ground, I'm willing to try picking it up in a dream for you. :)

Last edited:
I feel like they would have to find/eat/and read the cookie, not just finding the slip on the ground. But it would be cool if it works!

You could buy some, save, eat them then if they are what you want just reset and they will still be there unopened.

Dream town would probably work but if you want to read yourself, open your gate locally and disconnect when you want to reread

Thanks for the replies everyone, guess I'll check if it works through visiting my dream address and start collecting cookies as Slamminit suggested :)

Back