Question concerning invisible "villager pool"

Korra

The Avatar
Bells
Hello :)

I had to make room for another one of my dream villagers, that's why I tted Diva out. Diva will be picked up by a friend and then I wanted to go back to the original date. My question is: If someone comes to pick Diva up and if this someone has got villagers in his "moving pool" will a villager from the pool move in when I timeravel back? Or is the pool cleared because I still have 10 villagers when my friend come to pick up Diva? I hope you understand my question ^^ I just want to prevent to get an unwanted villager while timetraveling back ^^

Are you inviting the dream villager in or trying to keep an open space? Invitations always take precedence over wifi/streetpass pickups, so if you're inviting them in as soon as Diva's house is gone you should be safe.

a villager can only move this way if you have 9 villagers or less. if with diva you have 10 it will be fine until her house has completely gone... it still counts as 10 if she's packed

Okay, that means I'm safe from unwanted villagers? :) Only if I invite/visit someone the day Diva's house is gone a villager from that person's pool will move in, do I understand that correctly?^^

Last edited:
nvm, question was edited after I answered it and now my answer makes no sense. :p

Last edited:
Okay, but did I understand it correctly? :D I'm not really sure and I don't want anyone to move in but my dreamie, but I would also like to travel back to my original date before adopting my dream villager :/

Back