Purrl.. is in.. boxes..

Kammeh

We'll be counting stars
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Im just.. in so much shock.. ;-; My eyes are literally tearing up right now..
I can't cycle to get her back because that would take forever since theres only one villagers in my town who isn't a dreamie..>.<
I thought it was safe to TT a few days since Bunnie had just moved in.. but the very next day Purrl ends up in boxes.

I think Purrl is a dreamie of my Sis, so I'll give Purrl to her xc

I dunno who else to put as my dreamie, now.. anyone have any ideas?

At least it wasn't Caroline :)

Ankha, Astrid, Amelia and Pecan are some epic snooties :)

Lolly and Olivia are cute kitties to replace her with.

Btw, if you ever plan to void Deli when he moves, I'd love to adopt him.

Yeah, I'm glad I still have my Caroline <33

Ankha and Lolly both seem cute.. I was hoping to replace Purrl with another kitty

Ok they are no kitties but the snooties i have had best experience whit have been Whitney Francine and tiffany ^_^

Awh, I remember Purrl. She was a good one. I'm sorry to hear, but I hope you learned from the TTing, you must always be careful. Day by day always worked for me. But I've been in the same boat as you when I accidentally TTed Zell into boxes. That was probably in July/Augest... So close to being able to finally get him back!

I think Lolly would make a great replacement. She's my favorite of the female cats and I'm hoping to snatch her up someday. I'm not a fan of the snooty personalities, but Diana has grown to become my absolute favorite.

Good luck!

Olivia is the best snooty cat. But I like Whitney and Diana. Mint is in my town and she's adorable too!

Back