• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pre orders are up again

MayorJuan

The Total Diva
Bells
Switch
8100-6459-5325
Tasty Cake
Don't know if this is posted already but the ACHHD New Nintendo 3DS bundle is up again at gamestop for pre order if you missed out the first time! I already got mine the first time and I'm excited !

Last edited:
not sure what this thread was referring to but the game and the game with the reader bundle are currently available to pre-order on eb games {and that's for Canada} ^-^

You're right thanks! I think the original poster was referring to the 3DS system bundle. It comes with a normal sized new 3DS, instead of having to buy an XL. (which would be perfect for me because I love Ac and have small hands :( )

It doesn't look like it's up on EB games for preorder. I hope I can get one! DX

Thanks for your help though! <3

Ordered mine the first time :) Also super excited! Don't forget to grab your free poster those of you that preordered the game (bundle or not) if you got it through gamestop. Not sure if they will be mailed to you but I talked to my gamestop and they said even people who ordered online can come in and get one if they show a receipt :D

You're right thanks! I think the original poster was referring to the 3DS system bundle. It comes with a normal sized new 3DS, instead of having to buy an XL. (which would be perfect for me because I love Ac and have small hands :( )

It doesn't look like it's up on EB games for preorder. I hope I can get one! DX

Thanks for your help though! <3

Neither bundle has sold out on pre-orders in Canada, as far as I know. I'm assuming OP is from the US because I've seen other people mention availability on various domains.

If you're residing in Canada, Amazon.ca and Best Buy pre-orders are open for both the game+NFC and New 3DS game bundle(s).

Ordered mine the first time :) Also super excited! Don't forget to grab your free poster those of you that preordered the game (bundle or not) if you got it through gamestop. Not sure if they will be mailed to you but I talked to my gamestop and they said even people who ordered online can come in and get one if they show a receipt :D

Wait, If i pre ordered the new 3ds bundle system online I can get the poster?

Neither bundle has sold out on pre-orders in Canada, as far as I know. I'm assuming OP is from the US because I've seen other people mention availability on various domains.

If you're residing in Canada, Amazon.ca and Best Buy pre-orders are open for both the game+NFC and New 3DS game bundle(s).

Thanks! Amazon was all sold out, so looks like I'll have to go with Best Buy. Time to save my money. lol

Thanks! Amazon was all sold out, so looks like I'll have to go with Best Buy. Time to save my money. lol
Good luck :)
I've ordered from Best Buy a number of times in the past and haven't been disappointed with their services, yet.

Back