Possible Moving Glitch? Please Help!

RachelTheMayor

Bells
Hi there, so I've had my game since November, but this just started happening to me about 2 weeks ago. I keep getting villagers pinging me to move, I give them the OK, and then they just never move unless I TT to a date after their moving date. If I TT back and forth, or forward 1 day at a time, they will just seem to change their mind and either someone else pings me suddenly or I get told a different villager is in boxes. This is increasingly frustrating, as I've lost one of my favorite villagers and had to back out of a trade because of it.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to fix it, or am I doing something wrong?

Any advice is much appreciated! :)

There aren't any moving bugs. The only possible explanation is that you're doing something wrong. What exactly? I'm not sure.

Last edited:
This happened to me just this past weekend. Lucy pinged me on Friday to move out. On Saturday I bought Marshal, TTed forward to get him to plot, then went back to Saturday. On Sunday I saw Rosie in a auction so I was going to buy her but Lucy was no longer moving, Celia pinged me instead.

Back