• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Possible Funny Bugs Inbound

Wewikk

Bells
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I just thought of something if you have a female character in a house then you put a mens toliet in there would they use it if it was the only usable item the house?

Or a yard of washing machines or items with sounds would it overload the sound buffer?

Or too many fire bars or items with effects?

What do you think?

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, IRL if there was nothing around for me to use but a urinal, I'd use it. I don't think the game will make distinctions that specific. If an item can be interacted with, a character will interact with it, regardless of the item.

Chances are excellent that they tested stuff like sound and effects and overloads, but when the game comes out, try and induce a bug and see what happens. There are limits on how many items you can put in a room/space, so chances are that even if you filled the space with as many noisy or annoying items as you can, nothing would happen.

Kinda like a game of chess you have to force the other player into a stalemate

Back