Giveaway Phoebe in Boxes

Hesper

Oh my god, they were roommates.
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
I love her dearly, but as she's trapped in a beginner house and was an original all the way back in NL for me, it's time to wish Phoebe the phoenix a beautiful journey.

She is currently in boxes! Please tell me your favorite mythological creature and why if you'd like to adopt her. c: Just for funsies, though, this is first come first serve. Also, feel free to visit Kicks when you come over, he's got a nifty traveler's backpack with a scroll stuffed in it today.

I'll be getting a dodo code set up as soon as I'm done with daily chores (about 15 min; just watering the flowers and checking the beaches).

EDIT: My Switch didn't charge earlier and is on 16%, so I'm gonna let it charge and come back in an hour or two! Godspeed.

Last edited:
aw man i wish i could take her but i dont have a plot TmT hope she goes to a good home!

Hi there! Phoebe is the one villager I’ve been looking for since starting NH and she was My favourite back in New Leaf! If you end up picking me, I will TT to force someone off my island if it means getting her!! 🤣 But I also 100% understand if you prefer to go with someone who has a plot available right this moment. 😊

My favourite mythical creature right now is probably mermaids. I’ve always been in love with water - my education is in the environment with a focus on water - and I really love creatures of the sea as a result.

Hi there! Phoebe is the one villager I’ve been looking for since starting NH and she was My favourite back in New Leaf! If you end up picking me, I will TT to force someone off my island if it means getting her!! 🤣 But I also 100% understand if you prefer to go with someone who has a plot available right this moment. 😊

My favourite mythical creature right now is probably mermaids. I’ve always been in love with water - my education is in the environment with a focus on water - and I really love creatures of the sea as a result.

Oh man! If she's that big a fave for you, I would LOVE to have her land in your town. c: She's great and I'd be so glad to see her go to a good home like that. I'll even TT to stay on the present day to give you some time to get a space opened if you need it.

Mermaids are great! I'm also a big ocean person (I was swimming in the ocean before I was walking due to a Coast Guard father, lol) so I super get it.

Oh man! If she's that big a fave for you, I would LOVE to have her land in your town. c: She's great and I'd be so glad to see her go to a good home like that. I'll even TT to stay on the present day to give you some time to get a space opened if you need it.

Mermaids are great! I'm also a big ocean person (I was swimming in the ocean before I was walking due to a Coast Guard father, lol) so I super get it.

You really would?!?! That would mean SOOOO much to me!! 🥰 I’m an essential service worker so I’m working right now. I’ll be done work in ~1 hour and then could immediately start to TT to make space for her if that’s ok with you?

Oh wow, that’s amazing! That must be amazing to have had him teach you and help you with that! I’m not a very strong swimmer, so I mostly like to take in the view and do what I can to help with conservation/reducing pollution. 😊

You really would?!?! That would mean SOOOO much to me!! 🥰 I’m an essential service worker so I’m working right now. I’ll be done work in ~1 hour and then could immediately start to TT to make space for her if that’s ok with you?

Oh wow, that’s amazing! That must be amazing to have had him teach you and help you with that! I’m not a very strong swimmer, so I mostly like to take in the view and do what I can to help with conservation/reducing pollution. 😊

Absolutely!! I'm letting my Switch charge up at the moment anyway, I'm not doing much else~

Thank you so much, btw, for doing what you do.

Yeah, I don't remember it much due to being a toddler, but we have the baby pictures to prove it! We're actually about to move onto a liveaboard boat sometime...soon *waves hands vaguely at the current timeline* too, and I'm very enthusiastic about it. Gonna be neat.

Conservation is so important. The current owner of the boat we're set on just installed an array of solar panels, which is big to me--it's actually gonna end up being more efficient than our house, it turns out.

Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m finished work and will start TT-ing now and update you on my progress!!

Wait, a liveaboard boat?? That would be such a huge change - but I’m so happy to hear how it would be much more energy conscious and how you’re taking those factors into consideration!

Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m finished work and will start TT-ing now and update you on my progress!!

Wait, a liveaboard boat?? That would be such a huge change - but I’m so happy to hear how it would be much more energy conscious and how you’re taking those factors into consideration!

Wonderful! I'm out on a walk with the dog at the moment, so as soon as I'm home and you've got your plot we'll get this done! :D

Yeah, it's gonna be wild and I am excited. I admit I don't understand fully some of the engine stuff, but the solar panels and the communal-resources handling at marina moorings definitely help. Plus when Dad was in the CG he was environmental enforcement for quite a while.

Boat driver ed is highly tedious tho. Lol.
Post automatically merged:

Alrighty, I'm good whenever you are~

Last edited:
Back