O_o

It's okay, but that score may be a grand total. Besides, he had a storage place, not a house. At least for a little while.

But, yeah, I thought that was good.

SMARTTECHDRAGON15 said:
It's okay, but that score may be a grand total. Besides, he had a storage place, not a house. At least for a little while.

But, yeah, I thought that was good.
What do you mean by Grand Total?

maybe all the houses combined? Also he could of sent that letter to himself. You can change stuff like that without ar.

BASTOISE99 said:
maybe all the houses combined? Also he could of sent that letter to himself. You can change stuff like that without ar.
maybe he used another character and sent himself the letter.

Did anyone notice that he used Action Replay? I sw quite a few things floating in the air, and he got the Forbidden Four.

Yes I think he had some fun with the action replay but I think he had some good theorys..... I have to make a town of gold trees!!

Did anyone else read why the object was on an object on the table?
It wasn't AR but a glitch that was found and he used to raise his score!
I have to try that!

ZERO_13 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
he couldn't. The HRA uses paper that you can't buy from Nook.

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
really? didn't know that.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
BASTOISE99 said:
really? didn't know that.
look at the catalog and you'll see.

Back