Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I want to buy the Pokemon Guild that they have up for auction, but I only have about 12-1300 rupees. Bul is giving me his 12-1300, which makes roughly 2500. I'd name the guild The Bell Tree to help promote TBT, but I think I may need more rupees to win the bidding.

If you go to NS2 and either don't care about rupees or would like to donate, please pm me to let me know. Thank you so much!

:D

Awesome.

:D You can donate any time when I'm on (I don't want them stolen... so when I'm on. :p)

Thanks a bunch!

I'll let you in for sure! And if I don't win, just remid me to give you your 300 back.

:p

LOL... I got confused... Koehler sent the 300, but then Storm sent 500 right after...

Thanks to both you guys.

Koehler = SSBMetaKnight.

NSider 2 is a downward spiral into idiocy and typicality.

How is it any different from the mindless fanboyism seen on NSider?

Mino said:
NSider 2 is a downward spiral into idiocy and typicality.

How is it any different from the mindless fanboyism seen on NSider?
It's worse... it took away the little good NSider had left, and just carried over the stupidity. But I'm looking to promote TBT's site to a lot of people.

:p

Darn, I would help you, but I asked at the market for someone to help me complete my dex, and unless you can help ( And want to take my 156 ruppes, which is very measly), I can't help you. Good luck though.

Back