No house plot after adoption, help?

Minami

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Okay, I'm freaking out and I need help ;-;

I had nine villagers in my town and Julian was moving out and I found a person to trade him for Chrissy. So I TTed him into boxes and then visited the other town to talk with Chrissy. Everything went fine and she agreed to move into my town.

So, then the trader came into my town, talked with Julian, yada yada yada. That was the 11/11 in my game. I TTed to the next morning (11/12 5:58am) and created a new character to use the reset trick for her house, buuut... There is no fenced area. I searched the whole city, but nothing.

I did this three times, always using this new character, but nothing... And I have no idea why??

Do I need to wait until it's the next day in the town I got Chrissy from or something? I have really no clue and I was soooo happy to get Chrissy and now I don't know what to do ;___; TT another day forward? This never happenend to me before and I mostly always TT after adopting a villager D:

Okay, I'm freaking out and I need help ;-;

I had nine villagers in my town and Julian was moving out and I found a person to trade him for Chrissy. So I TTed him into boxes and then visited the other town to talk with Chrissy. Everything went fine and she agreed to move into my town.

So, then the trader came into my town, talked with Julian, yada yada yada. That was the 11/11 in my game. I TTed to the next morning (11/12 5:58am) and created a new character to use the reset trick for her house, buuut... There is no fenced area. I searched the whole city, but nothing.

I did this three times, always using this new character, but nothing... And I have no idea why??

Do I need to wait until it's the next day in the town I got Chrissy from or something? I have really no clue and I was soooo happy to get Chrissy and now I don't know what to do ;___; TT another day forward? This never happenend to me before and I mostly always TT after adopting a villager D:

I'm sure it can take 2 days for them to move on. TT another day forward.

It wont be the next morning because you JUST had a villager move out.
You have to go two days ahead instead of the one day to see your new adopted villager!

I had that happen to me, so you have to log on first to your mayor on 11/12 save and quit, then forward the clock a day on your 3ds and go on your new char.

As the previous few replies said, it takes a few days. It took me five days to get Bob to move in from someone else's town.

Oh man, now I feel dumb because I didn't know that and panicked over nothing, haha :'D

Thank you, guys, it worked and her house plot appeared, yay c:

Back