• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Trailer

Wow!

Saturday nights with KK you can still have friends over, awesome!

And the snow effect is still here, I love winter in animal crossing.

Party at my town when its snowing! =D

seems like two versions of this were out on the net

here's the more basic one =)

http://www.youtube.com/v/TQNHW9vbuuk

Oh man thanks for that storm, I just breathed a sigh of relief.

All music was omitted from that one, showing the wild world music was probably tacked on to the other one (hopefully).

We may still have a fresh soundtrack after all.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for a totally original soundtrack. It's probably AC:WW and AC:GCN melodies mixed in for the hourly music, and original tunes for the new locales like the City.

Bulerias said:
I wouldn't hold out any hope for a totally original soundtrack. It's probably AC:WW and AC:GCN melodies mixed in for the hourly music, and original tunes for the new locales like the City.
Mixed soundtrack has never been hinted, so that's not "probable." ...but not impossible...

Bulerias said:
I'd be fine with the old soundtrack actually, it was really unique, Wild World's was good, but the originals was exceptional, to me anyway.

i miss odd things in the original, like the cat meowing in the song, and little tidbits like that, they made it all the more awesome.

I think we'll get some original tunes, and probably some redone ones from the past titles as well.

stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Mixed soundtrack has never been hinted, so that's not "probable." ...but not impossible...
Eh? I said there probably would be a mixed soundtrack... that's what you said, right...?

I mean, I'm just going by what I've seen in the videos. There HAVE been some new tracks in the city segments and whatnot, but I definitely heard some AC GCN + AC:WW tunes.

Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
Eh? I said there probably would be a mixed soundtrack... that's what you said, right...?

I mean, I'm just going by what I've seen in the videos. There HAVE been some new tracks in the city segments and whatnot, but I definitely heard some AC GCN + AC:WW tunes.
hrm? i said there was nothing that should lead us to believe that that will happen at the moment

i believe the gcn music in that video was added by the video creator

stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:
stormcommander said:
Bulerias said:

hrm? i said there was nothing that should lead us to believe that that will happen at the moment

i believe the gcn music in that video was added by the video creator
Oh. Well, even the videos on the official Japanese site for AC:Wii has AC:WW music playing... why would they add it if they had new tunes?

Hm, I still don't think this proves there is new music. They probably just removed the music so they include it in their big video from today that already had music in it

It's silly for us to get _too_ excited over the lack of music in this trailer, but at least for me, it's sort of a feint glimmer of hope. Call me silly. It's kind of stupid that I haven't been as excited for the game as I would normally be because the hourly music has all been WW thus far, but I loved the music from the Gamecube iteration so much. Wild World couldn't even compare in my opinion. But still, glimmer of hope.

Also, hello.

It sounded like the music was the same old songs, only in a more updated tune... Which I liked it! And yeah I hope there are some new original songs as well!!

Back