New 3DS XL bundle?

emmeline

Bells
I was reading about a bundle that is being released in Japan that consists of a New 3DS XL, AC: HHD, and a pack of amiibo cards(?). It is a steal at 22,000 yen ($220 USD), considering that a New 3DS XL alone is $200, and the game is going to be $40--well, yeah it's a pretty great deal haha! Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a bundle here in the U.S.? Thanks!! :)

I don't think that information has been released yet?? If it is coming out in the U.S, i definitely wanna buy it! Ive only had my 3ds for a year, but it would be great to have another one for my second copy of acnl.

Okay, thank you! I definitely wanna buy it too if it comes to the U.S., I'm just not sure if I should buy a New 3DS XL later this week or wait to see if there is any news about the bundle releasing in the States! :D

praying for it to be released in the us as well tbh;;

It hasn't exactly been confirmed to be $39.99 in the states, although Japan has it at their usual 3DS game price so it'll probably be that way. That sucks to me since New Leaf was cheaper at launch.
?22000 is actually closer to $180, so Japan's prices are pretty good. But yeah, here it'll probably be $220 since the newXL is $199 in the states.

Oops sorry about that! I'm not very good with the whole yen-to-USD haha!

Hoping for a U.S. release woo! :)

Hoping we get this in the UK!

Same here! I'm definitely holding out buying a new 3ds, because I really want that bundle. I did the same with my 3ds xl, and waited until the Pikachu edition came out. Hopefully it will be released in the UK and US because a lot of people want it :)

Same here! I'm definitely holding out buying a new 3ds, because I really want that bundle. I did the same with my 3ds xl, and waited until the Pikachu edition came out. Hopefully it will be released in the UK and US because a lot of people want it :)

I'm doing exactly the same :)

I can't find any pictures online. Does it have a cool design?

it looks like this

animal_crossing_new3dsxl.jpg

there are also cover plates for the regular New 3DS

tumblr_nqze2kepik1qcymqso4_1280.jpg

What is a cover plate, like what does it do? Does it provide protections or is it jst another decorating tool?

Omg.
Omg.
I really hope we get this in the UK. I've been holding off getting a New XL purely for a bundle I like xD
Plus, I missed the New Leaf one because the store wouldn't order me one, even though they were in stock urgh.
...So opperation, get this bundle is a go go, if it comes to the UK.

What is a cover plate, like what does it do? Does it provide protections or is it jst another decorating tool?

It's just a changeable skin for the new 3ds. It doesn't provide protection. Think of it like a regular 3ds. Basically you buy a blue 3ds xl, but with the cover plate you can change it to a red one without needing to buy another 3ds

Back