Buying Music boxes + Songs

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Feedback
100% (197) +
Hi there! I’m looking to start a collection of music boxes in my home. Is anyone willing to provide me some music boxes? Or provide me with a DIY? Even just one will help start me out!

I am mostly interested in the wooden music boxes. I would, however, like 1-2 shell music boxes if anyone has the DIY or extra shell music boxes to sell me.

I’m also looking for the following songs to have in the music boxes:
K.K. Waltz
K.K. Folk
Cafe K.K.
Hypno K.K.
Steep hill
Comrade K.K.
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lovers
K.K. Flamence
K.K. Casbah
K.K. Chorinho
Animal city

if anyone is willing to provide any!
I can pay with TBT.
Also, I’m looking for a Spooky Arch DIY if anyone happens to have an extra one.
Thank youu ☺️

I can make you as many wooden music boxes you’d like if you have the materials, they require 3 wood, 3 softwood and 1 iron nugget each. Also if you already have the songs, it can change which one is playing like a music player

EDIT: if you don’t have the songs, if you want to bring the materials to my island, I can take those songs out of my music player for you to catalog so you can order them!

This would work! Yay!
I’m not sure if I have enough wood, so I’m going to check! I do need the songs still, but cataloging would be fine. I would need about 15 music boxes.
Do you happen to have the shell one too?

Edit:
I just checked and I have enough materials!

Unfortunately I don’t have the shell one yet, I can use some of my wood if you don’t have enough!

That sounds correct, I’ll just get all those songs out, then I’ll send a DM with dodo code in a few minutes :)

Back