• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Mushroom Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can check my alt character for some, and maybe we can finish off our other trades with the paintings and etc? :) and your ice wall/floor that I said I had.

checking now! I thought it was alt but it was mayor lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have mush end table and lamp, couldn't find wall. :( i;m sorry I guess I didn't have an extra

I have an extra mushroom stool and mushroom dresser I can sell to you if that is something you are interested in :) Just PM me to arrange something, I am currently not at the liberty to be able to come on-line since I am not home.

I'm only missing 2 pieces of my set, I'll set my spare pieces aside for you.

Last edited:
I can sell you the mush hanger, mush chair, forest wall, and the forest floor. :)

I have an extra mushroom stool and mushroom dresser I can sell to you if that is something you are interested in :) Just PM me to arrange something, I am currently not at the liberty to be able to come on-line since I am not home.

How much for the Stool and Dresser? Thank you.

Last edited:
I have a closet, chair, and bed if you still need those? Could you offer? ; u ;

Have to put this on hold for a bit. Until I actually see what a few people have for me. I will updated it when I figure out what I still need. Thank you everyone for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back