Looking for Splatoon 2 online gear code!! Will trade acnh items!! (CLOSED)

SmoochsPLH

Happy vibes ✌️🌈🎈🧸
Bells
Switch
7883-3221-7710
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Pavé
Matryoshka Doll
Black Hybrid Rose
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hiii!! So no matter what I do every time I get an online membership for nintendo switch I never get a code for the exclusive gear in splatoon 2 that's supposed to come with it. I was wondering if maybe someone on here would be willing to share a spare one? I know the family plan will give you 8 of them so I'm really hoping that I could get one on here since I can't find any solutions to this issue (I've tried the nintendo support forums and all that).

I'm not expecting it for completely free of course and can give you acnh items in return!!! I can order you anything form my catalog or craft you one of my diys, give you fruit, igb, order you nmt, hybrid flowers, etc. Thank you anyone who happens to reply to this at all!!!

EDIT:
I should add that I have the US version of the game. EU codes unfortunately don't work for it.

EDIT 2 (1/2/2021):
I am still looking for a code!! The exchange between me and the commenter below did not work out.

Thank you so much Shellzilla!!!

Last edited:
I have several spare codes! I'd be happy to give you one.
Could I have you order some items for me in return? ^^
Oh yes that would be great!!! Thank you so much!!!
I'd have to get you the items the next day since I don't time travel, if that's alright? <:3

EDIT: This exchange did not work out (thank you a_b for offering though!!). Posting this so others know.

Last edited:
Hello there! I have no interest in getting Splatoon at all so I'm more than happy to give you a code! I live in North America as well so it might work. If you accept this, may I have the gold armor diy recipe in return? Thanks!

Edit: What kind of online membership do you have? If I recall correctly, those who purchased the 12-month membership will qualify which is what I have.

Hello there! I have no interest in getting Splatoon at all so I'm more than happy to give you a code! I live in North America as well so it might work. If you accept this, may I have the gold armor diy recipe in return? Thanks!

Edit: What kind of online membership do you have? If I recall correctly, those who purchased the 12-month membership will qualify which is what I have.
Oh I'm so sorry, but those are just diys I can craft, not ones I have to give out. I'm sorry if I didn't explain that well. I can give you something else if you'd like!

I have a 12-month membership. I've had like three and have never gotten the code for the online gear.

Oh I'm so sorry, but those are just diys I can craft, not ones I have to give out. I'm sorry if I didn't explain that well. I can give you something else if you'd like!

I have a 12-month membership. I've had like three and have never gotten the code for the online gear.
Oh, that's totally fine. Will the apple dress suffice?

That's odd. I don't know why Nintendo didn't give you the codes if you have a 12 month membership. Anyways, when are you available? It's actually midnight from where I am so I'm not exactly in a situation where I could log on to my Switch right now (I'm having a hard time sleeping lol).

Oh, that's totally fine. Will the apple dress suffice?

That's odd. I don't know why Nintendo didn't give you the codes if you have a 12 month membership. Anyways, when are you available? It's actually midnight from where I am so I'm not exactly in a situation where I could log on to my Switch right now (I'm having a hard time sleeping lol).
Ooooh that would work just fine!! I'll get you an apple dress crafted!

Idk if I'll be doing anything tomorrow, but I'll probably be available anytime after 2-3pm. I can pm you when I am. :3

Ooooh that would work just fine!! I get you an apple dress crafted!

Idk if I'll be doing anything tomorrow, but I'll probably be available anytime after 2-3pm. I can pm you when I am. :3
Silly question, but what timezone are you in? I'm in EST (GMT-5 hours). I don't wanna end up missing the time you're available.

All right, that sounds good! Just let me know when you're ready. This is actually going to be my first time going to someone's island so I'll do my best to follow your rules if you have any. I'll let you know beforehand if anything comes up from my end so I don't ghost you. :)

Back