Trading Lolly is moving out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRinke

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
She is completely original - catchphrase, shirt, furniture, etc.

Buyout Options:
- 8 mil bells
- Marina
- Octavian + 4mil

If your offer includes dreamies, you need to be able to take Lolly first. I am at 10 villagers.

Last edited:
I would prefer to trade for Marina, but I would also take Octavian + bells.

I will hold out for Marina as long as possible though.

Last edited:
Hi there! :) I know I'm new, this is my first post and I have no rep whatsoever, so I understand if you don't trust me... however I do have an account with the same name at GameFAQ's and am very well known over there, have a cycling thread of my own and everything.

XD Anyway. I recently lost Flurry and am looking for Lolly to replace her. I'll give you 8m bells for her, I really don't mind upping it to 9m... yeah. I'm pretty desperate to avoid getting a random Streetpass villager.

If there are any guarantees you can make to ensure you can trust me, let me know. But I'd love her, and would give her a home for life.

Let me know! ^_^

If it helps, I'll pay half of the price first, you can save, I'll talk to Lolly and then pay the rest. :) Whatever you need, I'll do it. She's just absolutely one of my dreamies.

I'm also on UK time, so will be available for the next four hours or so to do the trade. ^_^

If it helps, I'll pay half of the price first, you can save, I'll talk to Lolly and then pay the rest. :) Whatever you need, I'll do it. She's just absolutely one of my dreamies.

I'm also on UK time, so will be available for the next four hours or so to do the trade. ^_^

Well, right now, you are in the lead, unless someone can come up with Marina or Octavian + 4mil

All I can offer is Octavian + 2mil. I can't tell if you've actually gotten a better offer or not, but I figured I may as well try. :p

I only have 3mil on me right now, I'll see what I can do to get the last mil.

Trade has been completed.

I have another Lolly is cycling town for those who did not get her this time. If interested, will send PM's when she has pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back