Giveaway Liz's New Horizon Giveaway - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy! I've finally exhausted everything I need from your other shop, and now I've moved to here! Yay!

Can I order
  • 1 Aluminoid
  • 1 Babbloid
  • 2 Boomoids
  • 1 Bubbloid
  • 1 Clatteroid
  • 1 Crumploid
  • 2 Flutteroid
  • 1 Jingloid

Hi Liz, can I order

Candy-skull Mask (purple)
Nutcracker (red)
Pirate-ship Cannon
Pirate-ship Helm
Sideways Pirate Barrel
Somrero (navy blue)
Tam-o'-shanter (gray)
Tam-o'-shanter (red)
South Pole
Kaffiyeh (black)

I will tip!

You may order up to 10 items from the sections above.

Just to clarify, does this mean up to 10 items from one category? Or can we choose 10 items from multiple categories?

I know I just ordered from you, so I don't want to be a nuisance (tell me to back off if necessary!) but you have so many great items, and every time I have ordered from you, paid or not, you have been so fantastic!

I always pay at least 2 bells an item no matter what, sometimes more. I will never take advantage of your free giveaways!

@ShawnFuzz 10 items over all categories. You can also add another 5 items from those listed in my first post.
My Giveaway is always free. While happy for a tip, also happy for members to take advantage of the offerings. That's what I'm here for. I aim to be available to all members with or without TBT.

Hi Liz!

May I order:

Classic pitcher
Azumaya gazebo (mossy)
Lighthouse (grey)
Pergola (purple flowers)
Windmill (orange)
Sloppy bed
Sloppy sofa
Sloppy table
Recycled-paper bundle (comics)
Mariachi clothing (navy blue)

Thank you, and as always, I will send a tip your way!
Post automatically merged:

Oh! Can I add stack of wood?

Last edited:
@ShawnFuzz there isn't a grey lighthouse. Please let me know what colour you would like?

Edit*
The one listed as gray on villager db is actually brown on the game. I'll customise to that colour.

Last edited:
Hello Liz ! It has been a while but I had stopped playing for quite some time. Getting back to it now, and I still have some items I need :) This time can I please order:

Bicycle Helmet (Navy blue)
Botanical-print Backpack (Black)
Botanical Rug
Chiton
Cloud flooring
Fish-drying Rack
Fish Print
Kid's tent
Magma-cavern Wall
Meme Shirt (Blue)

with the 50 NMTs freebie.
Thank you !

Hi Liz! I promise I will stop bothering you soon, but your collection of items is too much to resist!

This time I am looking for store fronts, any color. Do you have more than one? I am trying to collect 7, but I know that is a tall task. So if you have at least one, it will help me build my dream western themed town!
Post automatically merged:

P.S. as you know I always tip tbts, even for free items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back