• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying LF RV Visits

-Blue-

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
Got the songs...

Also I'm looking for floor lights (x5) and 1 of each of big amp and chain divider. I will also pay tbt or ig bells for those as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ok go the songs now! Still looking for the big amp and floor lights (x5) in (Can be found in Boris/Sprocket's RV) and a chain divider which can be found in Gonzo's RV.

If anyone has the RVs or the items, let me know. I will trade tbt, bells, or something else of your preference. Just let me know, thanks!

I have Boris I can scan in for you. I can scan him in tomorrow and he'll be there all day. Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you!

Back