Let's go to the city!!!

Nigel

Bird is the word!
Retired Staff
Bells
Silver Mailbox
I hope someone got fired for coming up with that name... :-/

[quote="Shadow_]I feel sorry for whatever second-rate country got that name.[/quote]Australia and the UK! :X
:shovel: :hole: -_- :burried:

Yeah. Animal Crossing - Lets Go To The City! :gyroidmad: Thats like 5 YEAR OLDS TITLE
but i guess its the game that counts.

Anna said:
Yeah. Animal Crossing - Lets Go To The City! :gyroidmad: Thats like 5 YEAR OLDS TITLE
It's almost as bad as Zack and Wiki's title.

Shame they have to ruin good titles. You are right though about how it's the game that counts.

OddCrazyMe said:
Anna said:

Shame they have to ruin good titles. You are right though about how it's the game that counts.
Apparently thats what the game was origionally called since the japanese versions name translates as lets go to the city. So it was the US who got the name change... but for the better. >.>

nigel91 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Anna said:

Apparently thats what the game was origionally called since the japanese versions name translates as lets go to the city. So it was the US who got the name change... but for the better. >.>
Lucky America Get A Decent Name
:'(

Zephent said:
I honestly would've preferred "Wii" as a suffix to that
Unfortunately, names that have the word Wii in it aren't well accepted by the masses.

Anna said:
nigel91 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Anna said:

why are you crying? :unsure:

AC_girl said:
Anna said:
nigel91 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Anna said:

why are you crying? :unsure:
CAUSE HE'S HAPPY!!! Either that or he's in a different country... :gyroidgrin:

Back