• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Is it safe to post friend code

Sashishimi

Bells
Switch
2295-0463-6101
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello I am still new to the forum. I joined because I wanted to play with others on New Leaf. I since we need friend codes to friend each other. I was going to put my friend code on my home page for anyone here to see if they wanted to add me. But I thought I would ask you guys first if that was a bad idea.

We all put our friend codes for our 3ds on here so we can play together. You can only play with those that you have added back. You’ll be fine :)

Your 3DS friend code doesn't contain any personal information so post away. Most people have them in their sidebar since it makes it much easier to add one another.

Your 3DS friend code doesn't contain any personal information so post away. Most people have them in their sidebar since it makes it much easier to add one another.

I see lol my bad. I just put some helpful info on my page! Thank you!

Back