Imagine if...

Kaireevee

~ Spooky ~
Bells
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
When the villagers moved out, their houses didn't disappear...

It just stays in your town ;o

I have a story about that actually~~~
Well i bought merengue from someone, but had to void some one first. So Gwen was the villager that i had to move out in order to get my lovely Rhino.
God i hated Gwen (;;)
I tted two days after and then went back to present day. Not a SECOND after I loaded up Gwen pinged me to move out. I was like YESHHHHHHHHH
So i before I went to get Merengue I danced on the empty plot that used to be her house and took pictures XD Her house is right next to mine but blocks the majestic view of my house

after I got merengue I happily TTed to where she finally moved in.
I booted up the game. But it was weird.
Because the empty plot wasn't empty anymore. I walked in to see a familar Rhino happily smiling in the house.
MERENGUE NOOOOO
i think Gwen might've cursed Merengue (;_;)

It would be my second private home in case if the main home gets rowdy! eheheh...

Well that empty patch in the grass is equally bad...but I'm glad this doesn't happen. I don't get it, OP, do you WANT the empty houses to remain? The only way it would be remotely good is if you could use them for extra storage, but even then it would make the town so cluttered and ugly imho.

I have a story about that actually~~~
Well i bought merengue from someone, but had to void some one first. So Gwen was the villager that i had to move out in order to get my lovely Rhino.
God i hated Gwen (;;)
I tted two days after and then went back to present day. Not a SECOND after I loaded up Gwen pinged me to move out. I was like YESHHHHHHHHH
So i before I went to get Merengue I danced on the empty plot that used to be her house and took pictures XD Her house is right next to mine but blocks the majestic view of my house

after I got merengue I happily TTed to where she finally moved in.
I booted up the game. But it was weird.
Because the empty plot wasn't empty anymore. I walked in to see a familar Rhino happily smiling in the house.
MERENGUE NOOOOO
i think Gwen might've cursed Merengue (;_;)
What you should do is TT to 5:58 am of the day the plot will be set. Load up your mayor and save and quit immediately. Then make a new character. Check for the plot then if you don't like the spot quit your game by pressing home then make a new character again. Most likely, the villager will be in a different spot. Just rinse and repeat until you get your desired spot. Then once you do, go to Isabelle and set up the tent and everything then save and quit. You can now get rid of that character and then when you load up your mayor, the house will be in the same spot when you saved. I failed really badly at this though when resetting for Rosie. I accidentally loaded up my mayor :p

Well, I'm assuming they meant that what if houses were static and generated with the map, or static after they move in. So basically new animals move into their old houses.

Well, I'm assuming they meant that what if houses were static and generated with the map, or static after they move in. So basically new animals move into their old houses.

It was like that in wild world, right? It was terrible. :(

Back