• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you ever have a kid...

MiniPocketWorld

๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒบ
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
If you ever have a kid, what are some names you would consider naming them? Why/what kind of meaning or significance for these name choices?

this is one of the hardest things ever bc choosing a name for a living human is like. so stressful. imagine they hate it LMAO. it took me a year to choose my own dang name.

anyways, i've always been partial to the names Damon and Adrianna. idk why i like Damon so much but Adrianna is the name of my friend that passed away during my senior year of high school. i'm also partial to Mikael.

realistically i won't ever be having my own children so any child that will be my next of kin will be adopted/fostered.

edit: SABINE how could i forget i LOVE THE NAME SABINE

Last edited:
I really have no plans to ever have a child, I honestly have a difficult time taking care of myself and I can't imagine how stressful it is to carry the incredible weight of another precious life like that as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ

that being said, though, I adore the name Wynonna/Winona. It's such a pretty name ๐Ÿฅบ I'm not really sure about any others, that's just the one that means the most to me ๐Ÿ’œ

We named our son Nicholas because we liked it, and it was a name we didnโ€™t hear often. I also prefer more traditional names (just look at stock photos of elderly people and imagine them having some oddly spelled version of an already pretentious sounding name, itโ€™s both funny and painful). Nicholasโ€™ middle name is both my husbandโ€™s and my father-in-lawโ€™s middle name, so we carried that on. We realized after the fact that weโ€™d missed a golden opportunity to make his middle name the one that both my husband and father-in-law wish they had, and it wouldโ€™ve sounded equally as good as his actual middle name sounds. ๐Ÿ˜… But Iโ€™m happy we chose to carry on the middle name. If weโ€™d had a girl, I had picked the name Bella Marie, but we didnโ€™t end up with a girl!

I'm gay so I can only adopt. I don't plan on adopting but if I did I maybe some Japanese names since they sound elegant.

I don't plan to have any but if I did, I would adopt. I wouldn't want to adopt a baby though, so I wouldn't be naming them. In fact, I'd probably leave that up to the child/teen. They can name theirself whatever they want.

What a fun question. I doubt that Iโ€™ll ever have kids or adopt; but, I like the names Amelia and Julia for girls.

Oddly enough, I havenโ€™t thought about boy names.

I've thought about this a lot.. If it's a girl, I'm naming her Bianca. I just love the name Bianca so much for some reason >w> If it's a booooy, I'm naming him James (middle name: Buchanan), since I've always loved Bucky Barnes from the MCU.. embarrassing, I know T^T

I will never have kids, but I always enjoyed thinking about what names I'd pick... I think I'd be tempted to at least make a kid's middle name my mom's first name. I'd probably search for a unique name but not so unique that it becomes a Tragedeigh. Maybe I'd pick an old time-y name like Mabel or Hattie.. or classic names like Alice or Benjamin, though those aren't as unique. I'd be tempted to look at Japanese names but that could be frowned upon since neither me or my husband are Japanese ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I do not plan on having children but I would love to name my kid Montgomery. Which is sure to have him bullied at school, another reason why I shouldn't have a kid ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I do not plan on having children but I would love to name my kid Montgomery. Which is sure to have him bullied at school, another reason why I shouldn't have a kid ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I went to kindergarten with a Montgomery! A girl though.

Idk if I wanna share the names I picked out because I might have kids and those might actually be their namesโ€ฆ o3o

I don't plan on having kids, but if I did, I have a small list of names I would use:

Girls:
- Mabel, after the first character I ever played in a show
- Sara, after my favourite teacher
- Winnifred/Win, after my musical director in the last couple shows I've done
- Rebecca, after the first teacher I ever came out to

Boys:
- Jack, after one of my favourite people
- Scott, after my amazing junior high vice principal
- Alan, after one of my best friends
- Hollis, after one of my favourite drama camp counsellors from my junior high years. He was at the workshop I just finished, we did some catching up, it was great.

Gender neutral names because yes:
- Charlie, after my other favourite person
- Robin, after one of my all-time favourite co-actors
- Remy, as an homage to my original chosen name
- Danny just because I love the name

I wouldn't mind being a parent one day. Hopefully Id be a good one. I never really concidered names for kids as much as I have names for cats tbh.

But for a boy or maybe girl, Id probably do Mason, I love that name.

Theo, is also a nice name, I concider it a name for a boy or girl. Its just got that sound
--
Girl Im not quite sure, Mason or Theo.

But I do like Aries, Ive met a girl named Aries, its also the name of my own character. Its a nice name for a girl. I also ฤบike Brianna, its just a really pretty name in my opinion. Its got a nice flow to it
-
My own name is pretty unique, so I should probably stick to that streak haha.

Back