• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Hybrids/Unorderable/Art/Pictures

Lucile

UTC+2 (France)
Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
--> So here is the list of what I have for trade and here is what I'm looking for. <--

+ In addition to this I also own some villagers' pics (list below)

Kody, Wolfgang, Mint, Beau, Kyle, Filbert, Bam, Erik, Bruce, Jacques, Robin, Molly, Deirdre, Lobo, Fuchsia, Cheri, Scoot, Redd

+ If you would like any hybrid that's not on the list just ask me and I'll see if I can make them for you or at lest get you the flowers you need to make them

+ I don't have a full catalogue but if it's an orderable I might have it --> just ask

--> Trading preferred but if you really don't have anything I might accept payments in Bells (In Game ones, I just don't get how Bell Tree Bells work lol) <--​

I have a lot of the amiibo items such as Rover, digby, isabelle, Reese, Cyrus, Timmy and Tommy and KK Slider
Post automatically merged:

I can scan them in and give you those items!

I have a thread with over 100
Posters including new villagers such Megan and sherb! Feel free to check it out

Back