• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Hybrids, Gracie items , fruit and other items

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hello all! I am in need of some tbt so here are my store prices and stock:

Jacobs ladders: 5 tbt each

Mushrooms: 1 tbt each

Gold,blue, black roses: 3 tbt each

5 random hybrids bundle: 8 tbt each

Easter eggs: 2 tbt each

Fertiliser: 5 tbt each

Bush starts (extremely limited stock): 5 tbt each

Bamboo: 5 tbt per 3 shoots

basket of perfect apples: 5 tbt each

Gracie clothing items: 10 tbt each

1 bag of 99k bells: 10 tbt each

Wishlist items (orderables): must be ordered at 5 at a time minimum. 1 tbt per item

Fossils: 3 tbt each

Limited stock of sanrio items: 18 tbt per ensemble or 4 tbt per item

RULES:
- I don't have every item! It would take forever to list what I have so just put them in the order form but be prepared to know that I may not have exactly what you are looking for
-If you decide on pickup, do not run in my town
-I have limited availability so please be patient

Order form:

Mayor name:
Town name:
Fc:
order:
Total tbt payment:
Drop off or pickup:
Availability:

My fc is on the sidebar

Last edited:
Mayor name: Rina
Town name: Get Cool
Fc: 1393-1092-2930
order: Basket of perfect apples
Total tbt payment: 5?
Drop off or pickup: Either
Availability: Anytime?

Ik it's not on your post- but if you have an extra net lying around-- could I maybe take that off your hands? I'll pay for it of course

Last edited:
Mayor name: Rina
Town name: Get Cool
Fc: 1393-1092-2930
order: Basket of perfect apples
Total tbt payment: 5?
Drop off or pickup: Either
Availability: Anytime?

Ik it's not on your post- but if you have an extra net lying around-- could I maybe take that off your hands? I'll pay for it of course

Hi! Please like my post/comment next time to get my attention and a fast response. No worries and yes I can get you an extra net. And yes, that will amount to 5 tbt all up. lmk when you are ready for pickup! Thank you for ordering

Hello! And okay, thank you~ I think I liked your post this time- I'm not sure though cause it turned to a thumbs down after I clicked it- Anyway, what times can you do the trade? I'm good for any time that's not 10:30am-12:30pm CST today ^^

Hello! And okay, thank you~ I think I liked your post this time- I'm not sure though cause it turned to a thumbs down after I clicked it- Anyway, what times can you do the trade? I'm good for any time that's not 10:30am-12:30pm CST today ^^

I am available now and for the next few hours. Yes, that is what happens when you click like :) Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will do delivery if thats ok btw

Back