Key to Bell Tree Manor
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
So here's the deal; I have had 9/10 dreamies for ages. Marina is waiting in my friend's cycling town and yesterday, I finally got Puck out and freed up my tenth spot! Unfortunately, someone I traded with had had a villager move out so when I turned on my ds this morning.. TA DA! Al just moved in from whatever-town. It took me about a month to time travel enough to get Puck to move out and now I'm pretty annoyed again.

I hate burdening my friend for ages, so does anyone have any methods to get Al out? I've heard of one having something to do with creating a new character and talking to everyone except that villager, but can anyone confirm? Thanks for your help!

The second player character method didn't work for me. It's worked multiple times for my sister, though.

The second player character method didn't work for me. It's worked multiple times for my sister, though.
Can you tell me what it is? I'm not really sure about it because I don't want to lose one of my dreamies.

I've heard really mixed results about it, but have you tried hitting them with a net every time you see them? for about a month I was trying to cycle out Pietro to move him into my main town and he would never ping. I used the method of TTing two days forward, look for a ping, then TT 2 days back and forward again (better explained here: http://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/1ij2r8/how_to_get_your_villagers_to_move_out/) and almost everyone in my town pinged but him, I had a really high friendship. So then I hit him a bunch with the net and he pinged to move out the next time I TTed. That might help?

It could just be random though and maybe the net had nothing to do with it. :( If nothing else though the guide I linked might help if you want to time travel him out, it'd be time consuming but that way you don't have to risk losing any dreamies because you can check who pings and just tell them not to leave.

Last edited:
I've heard really mixed results about it, but have you tried hitting them with a net every time you see them? for about a month I was trying to cycle out Pietro to move him into my main town and he would never ping. I used the method of TTing two days forward, look for a ping, then TT 2 days back and forward again (better explained here: http://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/1ij2r8/how_to_get_your_villagers_to_move_out/) and almost everyone in my town pinged but him, I had a really high friendship. So then I hit him a bunch with the net and he pinged to move out the next time I TTed. That might help?

It could just be random though and maybe the net had nothing to do with it. :( If nothing else though the guide I linked might help if you want to time travel him out, it'd be time consuming but that way you don't have to risk losing any dreamies because you can check who pings and just tell them not to leave.
I think the net moves them into your friendship radar so it makes them harder to get out. I use a similar method except I don't go back, I just go forward. I'll give that link a try though, thank you for responding!! :)

Ya, but not moving them into the friendship radar also makes it less likely for them to ping you. I go forward 6 days then back. I found at least every villager will ask to move once if they're on the friendship radar.Sometimes you get some villagers repeating asking to move out.I usually just take that villager aside to try and make better friends with him.Also ignore the villager you want out once he's on your friendship radar and talk to all the other villagers except the one you want out.I don't know if the method of time travel your using will work with this suggestion though.

Last edited:
Ya, but not moving them into the friendship radar also makes it less likely for them to ping you. I go forward 6 days then back. I found at least every villager will ask to move once if they're on the friendship radar.Sometimes you get some villagers repeating asking to move out.I usually just take that villager aside to try and make better friends with him.Also ignore the villager you want out once he's on your friendship radar and talk to all the other villagers except the one you want out.I don't know if the method of time travel your using will work with this suggestion though.
I will try and use your tt method then, did you say 6 days forward and 6 days back?

Yes. 6 days forward then 6 days back. Just make sure you travel 6 days forward when you're sure no one is thinking of moving out.

Back