How many leftover eggs do you have and what would you do with it?

I’m assuming you mean the currency for the recent egg hunt event? If not, something has gone completely over my head.

I have nothing to do with my two leftover eggs, so I may just wait to see if there’s something we can do with it. There’s usually a raffle or a way we can convert them into bells once the event ends.

0 eggs! I was able to buy a Stardust, Glitched, and Froggy egg 🙂 If I had any leftovers I'd be hoping and waiting for a raffle! Or I'd scramble it.

I’m assuming you mean the currency for the recent egg hunt event? If not, something has gone completely over my head.

I have nothing to do with my two leftover eggs, so I may just wait to see if there’s something we can do with it. There’s usually a raffle or a way we can convert them into bells once the event ends.
Yes i meant the TBT eggs

I have five. I am chancing them on hopefully having a raffle or egg to tbt exchange. I think raffles are a pretty fair way to deal with extra event currency though. I do have a unbought chick egg posted for sale if there is someone out there who happens to really want it though.

I think I’ll make open faced breakfast sandwiches with my 2 leftover eggs fried on top. If I thought two eggs would be enough to make some egg salad I would do that as well because it’s one of my favs. 😂😂😂

I was a ding dong and misspent mine. I should’ve bought a crescent and a duck egg, but I didn’t and bought a glitched, only to trade it for a crescent and end up with two eggs left over. Oof. 😣

Back