How do you cycle the campsite?

Wolfy

Giveaways and Turnips!
Bells
Switch
2905-9239-3593
New Horizons Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
I've only done it once on my cousin's game when I cycled to get her Savannah. But on my game I'm having no luck. I TT a week already and I hardly get a campsite,maybe 1/6 times I'll get a camper. Are there certain days with higher camper ratios?

I did it via villager reset trick:
1. TT your 3DS time(not ACNL time) 1 day ahead.
2. Open ACNL and create a new save file(do not load your mayor)
3. Check the campsite with the new character(do not decide to build your house yet). If no campers/unwanted villager camped, exit without saving. If it's the one you're looking for, do the requirements to be a villager and save.
4. Delete the new character and load the mayor. Persuade him/her until he/she decided to move.
5. To locate them into a good spot you might need the villager reset trick again.

Thanks for the help!I've cycled on my cousin's game; but in my game I rarely get a camper, if ever when I start with a new file :0
If I start on my normal game, BAM! there's someone camping in my town, but by then I can't cycle anymore ;-;

If you use time-travelling to reset the campsite, you might also risk losing current villagers or getting accidental move-ins from streetpass/visits. You only need to create new characters first thing on any given day to cycle for campers.

From my experience, it's very random. Sometimes I got 1 camper every 5 resets or so, and sometimes I got campers 3 times in a row, all in the same day. If you don't see campers popping up after a few resets, just keep trying. It's just an unlucky streak, but you'll get someone eventually. Since I always have streetpass on, I tend to be diligent with convincing a camper to move in within 2 days after the 10th villager left, so that I wouldn't get a voided villager from streetpass/visits on day 4-5.

- 10th villager just left, town has 1 villager spot open
- create new character as a new day starts, check campsite
- reset the game if no camper or undesirable camper
- save the new character if desirable camper is found
- delete new character and proceed to talk to camper with main character

Last edited:
Back