HOW DO I HOLD VILLAGERS FROM MOVING

coolycatty123

Mayor Caramel of Moonbase
Bells
Lovely Pengutango will be taking Marina! But unfortunately she's in boxes today and Pengutango is not online. So how do I keep Marina from moving until I can trade? Whizz back a few days, maybe? Thanks! :blush:

"Freeze time" by TTing. Just keep going back until she shows up. Just don't go back to 6AM.

^ what she said. Just keep going back a few hours but DON'T PASS THE 6AM MARK.

"Freeze time" by TTing. Just keep going back until she shows up. Just don't go back to 6AM.

So when it's 2am you set the clock back to 10am to make the day last longer then 24h?
Will this have any negative effect on your town?

I just lost her by moving back a day, because that's what I thought you guys meant by 'don't pass the 6am mark'. After all, it was 6PM yesterday! I made certain.

Anyway, just lost a ton of money + a signature from the dear pengutango.
My first TT mishap.

Ohhh well, thanks guys, and I'm sorry I couldn't understand. :(

No, you weren't supposed to go back past ANY 6AM mark.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So when it's 2am you set the clock back to 10am to make the day last longer then 24h?
Will this have any negative effect on your town?

I don't think that's a good idea.
If you have turnips, it's negative. Otherwise it shouldn't.

What should be done is..

Bella moves on the 26th. It's the 26th at 4PM. The person who wanted her hasn't replied, so I'll TT back to 10AM the same day and hope the person replies in time.

Marina is not lost yet. The other person should visit your town, then you visit their town, and they should get Marina. But please don't Wi-Fi with anyone else before that.

Last edited:
Back