Selling Hirisa's Horde- Cleaning My Closet Again- Saharah, 7-11, Bug-Off, Streetpass etc.

Hirisa

Art School Crybaby
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Peach (Fruit)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
New Horizons Token
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (189) +
Like it says on the tin, I am cleaning out my storage locker. Have a look!

Saharah
office floor 500k
classroom floor 500k
sci-fi wall 1mil

Streetpass novelties

bunny cyan balloon 50k
tweeter x 3 150k each
green pinwheel 25k

Other Stuff
7-11 Barbecue Bed 1mil
Gracie Lamp 200k
Gracie Chair 150k

lawn mower 50k

I also have a few pieces from Gracie's Sweets set- if you're looking for something in particular from it, just ask and I'll check my inventory.

ISO: Apato skull

Last edited:
I would just like to point out the admirable self-restraint I am showing here.

I would just like to point out the admirable self-restraint I am showing here.
Oh believe me, I'd love to watch this thread devolve into a surreal spamfest like the last one but I am kinda busy crafting a temple to the greatest love this world has ever seen, k?

oh rly is it the GREATEST LOVE OF ALL? I already know it's the SWEETEST TABOO. Not to mention justified.....

Now I'll stop so you can earn a living here.

I have the apato skull, what do you offer?

I offer bells. How much are you asking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh rly is it the GREATEST LOVE OF ALL? I already know it's the SWEETEST TABOO. Not to mention justified.....

Now I'll stop so you can earn a living here.
I will flood your inbox with Color Me Badd videos if you don't check yourself, gurl.

Last edited:
35k is my usual asking price. I can also sell 3 perfect pears for 15k. So 50k for both? C:

35k is my usual asking price. I can also sell 3 perfect pears for 15k. So 50k for both? C:

I can do 35k for the apato, but the pears have been donated to me gratis, thanks. :) I'll update the first post to reflect that.

Back