Shop Help with Fruit

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

tay12

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi!! I don’t have any friends I’ve met or who play ACNH!! Would someone be willing to send me apples and pears so I have all the fruit??? It would help so much, thank you 😊
Post automatically merged:

Hi!! I don’t have any friends I’ve met or who play ACNH!! Would someone be willing to send me apples and pears so I have all the fruit??? It would help so much, thank you 😊
I can trade or pay, whatever works :) I currently have peaches, coconuts, oranges, and cherries and almost all the veggies except sugarcane!

Does anyone have apples and pears and would be willing to trade? :) Also looking for sugarcane but really looking for the fruits!

I can get you both apples and pears, no payment of any kind needed. Just dm me whenever and we can set up a time and DODO code to trade! <3

Does anyone have apples and pears and would be willing to trade? :) Also looking for sugarcane but really looking for the fruits!
I
I have apples and pears! I can give you 10 or more of each, if you can trade me for some peaches. Its the last fruit I am looking for and cant find them.

I

I have apples and pears! I can give you 10 or more of each, if you can trade me for some peaches. Its the last fruit I am looking for and cant find them.
Hey there, I can get you some peaches, no charge. :)
Just let me know when you get this message and I'll send you a dodo code to come to my island and pick them up.

Can anyone help me get apples, pears, and peaches? I’m trying to surprise my wife

Back