• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help Me Pick a Few Villagers For NL and NH

Majora Moon

Bells
I am having trouble picking where to put certain villagers. I have 20 picked but am unsure which would be better. Putting 10 into New Leaf and 10 into New Horizons. For a good chunk they are only in one game or the other. So far the ones who I am putting in for sure are:

New Leaf: Ganon, Wolf Link, Epona, Felyne

New Horizons: Tiansheng, Cephelobot, Audie, Judy, Shino, and Ione

This leaves me with:
Hopper, Hans, Chester, Ankha, Cherry, Nana, Bertha, Octavian, Phoebe, and Rory

Who do you think would be a better addition to each?

Right now, I am leaning toward Hopper, Hans, Chester, and Phoebe in New Horizons, and the others in New Leaf. However, I want to hear what you guys have to say. Who should I put in which game?

i’m not sure what themes your new leaf town and new horizons island are going to have (if any), so my choices are based off of which villagers i think would look best together.

new leaf: ganon, wolf link, epona, felyne, hopper, hans, cherry, ankha, octavian, phoebe
new horizons: tiansheng, cephalobot, audie, judy, shino, ione, chester, nana, bertha, rory

Back