Hello! Seeking help...

burned428

Bells
I recently upset my significant other and she says the only way I can make it up to her is by obtaining Pear and Orange trees for her New Horizons island. I haven't played AC since Wild World on the DS, over 15 years ago. I have absolutely no idea how to begin, so I thought I'd turn to the experts here for help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Done & Dusted

Hi there. I’m unable to help you, but I’m sure someone else will. You’ll have to plant oranges and pears in the ground for the trees to grow. You should have no problem finding someone to help you with the fruit for free.

Welcome to the forums!

It looks like you're not currently online, so unfortunately I'm unable to help. When you're online next, you could check out the Nook's Cranny forum section, where there are plenty of buying and trading threads. Finding fruits is generally very easy here, so you should have no trouble. 😊

I recently upset my significant other and she says the only way I can make it up to her is by obtaining Pear and Orange trees for her New Horizons island. I haven't played AC since Wild World on the DS, over 15 years ago. I have absolutely no idea how to begin, so I thought I'd turn to the experts here for help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Done & Dusted
If you message me when your online I can deliver some pear and oranges to you free of charge. All you would have to do is as @Croconaw said dig holes in ground and plant the fruits, then pick fruits from tree when they grow and plant some more.

Thanks for all of your help! I'll pm some of the kind folks here and hopefully they can get me out of the dog house. Ya'll have been great so far!

Best,
Done & Dusted
Have you found any yet, I think k I have some on my messy island if you still need I think I have orange trees and maybe a pear or it might be coconut lol.

Back