• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hayley's Art Dump (CLOSED)

2024_01_03_12a_Kleki.png

It's a redraw of a meme I've seen going around on Twitter, here's the original version.

Cute drawings! 👏 Do you have any art about you and past friends? Maybe you can share one? I remember I would sometimes doodle me and my Animal Crossing buddies and I would feel ecstatic when they would share their drawings of us. Something about someone living miles away from you and deciding to draw one another makes you feel special. 😌

2024_01_19_0s1_Kleki.png

Here's some Simpsons art I drew.

Milhouse is trying to grab Nelson's hand, Bart tries to warn him, because Nelson is holding a booger, in order to play a trick on Milhouse.

Ralph is showing an, "upside-down frown", to the kids shown in the image.

Lisa tries to play her saxophone, but she didn't realize that she's holding a phone that rings, instead.

Here are two new original characters, I am really proud of the character designs I did!
2024_01_26_126_Kleki.png

2024_01_26_126_Kleki(1).png

Violet's skin color and face are based on The Simpsons' skin color, and the Doug art style. She enjoys stargazing, and playing the piano.

Captain Obvious is the no-nonsense superhero who tells advice by stating the obvious to the constant oblivious who have problems that they should take care of themselves. He is a 30-something-year-old man who sits around on his computer, and eats potato chips, when he isn't helping people. He still lives with his mom.

I have so many villager head cannons, I can't even count them all. One of these is Charlise working at a dentist.
What she's saying is a reference to the song, "My Shiny Teeth and Me", from The Fairly OddParents!

2024_01_29_0tp_Kleki.png

Post automatically merged:

Another villager head cannon I have is that Bob is a Jack of all trades, he has many, countless jobs.
Basketball player, florist, teacher, baker, police officer, painter, dentist, butler, employee of a grocery store, and many more!

2024_01_29_0ug_Kleki.png

Last edited:
I got inspired by this one quote that I saw on TV Tropes, I'm kinda addicted to that website, specifically this article, titled, "Actor Allusion", where characters would make references to their voice actors. So...I drew my favorite Tara Strong characters saying the same quote, as seen in the image below.

Characters drawn:
Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents!)
Bubbles (The Powerpuff Girls, 1998)
Raven (Teen Titans Go!)
Daizy (Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!)

Yeah, I actually really like Teen Titans Go! a lot, it is my most favorite overhated show. I have yet to watch the original series, though, I'll give it a watch someday.

ztvtropes.PNG

2024_03_03_04r_Kleki.png

I think the three young pups from Blue's Clues remind me of The Powerpuff Girls themselves, from said titular show.

Blue is Bubbles, even though I consider the former to be the leader of her own group.
Magenta is Blossom, although the latter is the leader of her own group, while the former is a recurring character in Blue's Clues.
Green Puppy and Buttercup are both exactly alike.

2024_04_07_13b_Kleki.png

Back