Having An Issue

EvilTheCat6600

Bells
So recently I decided to play Wild World again. I bought a used copy of the game this past Thursday. But something odd is happening. On the day I started the game, I bought the shovel and I dug up two fossils. Ever since then, only ONE mark appears on my ground every day...the daily pitfall seed.

Fossils aren't showing up in my town at all. Is there any known glitch that breaks the game's mechanics by preventing fossils from showing up?

For the record there was a saved game when I made the purchase so I erased the file to start my own. But to my knowledge, I can't find any information on this.

This is going to sound annoying, but I had the same problem many years ago in WW.

I could've sworn I had searched every inch of my map, but at different times of the day, the cracks in the ground change visibility.

They could be on the edge of something, or behind a flower.

If you have the patience, lay patterns down all over your town, and when one goes to a different spot than where you tried to lay it down, chances are it's a fossil stopping it.

Give it a go. ^_^

Never really tried patterns before to be honest, but I might just give it a try. I'm hoping I'm just having trouble seeing the patterns. I use a New Nintendo 3DS XL and if I stick it into my DSi...the clocks on the two systems aren't synced so the game would mark it as time traveling.

Never really tried patterns before to be honest, but I might just give it a try. I'm hoping I'm just having trouble seeing the patterns. I use a New Nintendo 3DS XL and if I stick it into my DSi...the clocks on the two systems aren't synced so the game would mark it as time traveling.

to fix the syncing issue just set the other system to the same as the one that your cartridge is in,by going to settings, and then to date and time! and it wont count it as time travelling.

Awesome. That'll definitely help out. Though I've had my DSi since 2009 and it sometimes does this thing where it resets the date/time to January 1, 2000 at 12:00 am. As long as re-syncing helps without counting as time traveling though, I should be ok to do that date/time change anytime it resets :3

Back