Glitches

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I found this from the one thread with a link to the 417000 point house.

There is a glitch allowing you to walk on tables as shown in this that I got from
http://aco.bettapal.com/glitches.shtml

Walking on Tables - sent in by: neopuff34
First, you should set something in your house to look something like what you see below. It doesn't have to be the exact same furniture, but you get the drift on what you need to do.

glitch1.jpg

Run up the little runway you have set up until you reach here:

glitch2.jpg

Now, you need to be running when you do this. Otherwise it won't work. When you reach the point above, while running quickly open your inventory and drop a Stringfish, or any other two space fish like this:

glitch3.jpg

When you do this, sit back and watch as your character flies onto the table, like so! When you want to get off, just walk off the table

glitch6.jpg

There were more glitches but go to the URL and check them out there

Thank the ULTRADARKSAMUS guy for finding the one site I just read through it there:)!

...a few days ago on NSider, someone said they got stuck in a Snowball, it happened to me too. what you ro get stuck in one is, push a big snowball up a slope (get about halfway up) then stop pushing it, once you stop pushing it, it should start to push back tward you. thats when you start pushing at it again, it will push you all the way down to the bottom of the slope, and hopefully if you have a tree behind you stop, then you will be stuck in the snowball. go ahead and try it.

PIRANHA2 said:
...a few days ago on NSider, someone said they got stuck in a Snowball, it happened to me too. what you ro get stuck in one is, push a big snowball up a slope (get about halfway up) then stop pushing it, once you stop pushing it, it should start to push back tward you. thats when you start pushing at it again, it will push you all the way down to the bottom of the slope, and hopefully if you have a tree behind you stop, then you will be stuck in the snowball. go ahead and try it.
I tryed it, and it didn't work.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
it's not like perminant, but it does work if you do it, just right. its pretty hard though and it only lasts a few seconds.

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
it's not like perminant, but it does work if you do it, just right. its pretty hard though and it only lasts a few seconds.
I know it's not permenant. I tried it a couple of times and it just didn't work.

Back