• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Giving away Flora the Cute Flamingo!

Chiantye

Bells
Arcade Tokens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (140) +
I've decided It's time for Flora to leave so just post If you'd like her only holding her for 10minutes!:3

I'll take her if nobody asks, and cycle her out to give people more chance to get her ^_^

Awesome I'll give it 10 more mins then If not you're welcome to take her. :3

Seriously what Flora is a cutiepiee :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

brb, if I take too long and you have to void her that's fine. I hope someone takes her though aw :c

Awww I really wish my town wasn't full right now! >< Rooney is moving out in 3 days still. I would've loved to get Flora, she's such a cutiepie :<

I'm back! If flora is still there, I'll take her in and hold her for princessrae?

tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif
omg realllllllyyyyy ILY4EVER

I can get her out again in the next few days, if she leaves early, I'll just hold her for you ^_^

Rooney is moving out on the 10th. I'm not talking to him until he's gone so that his move out goes smoothly :3 I can't wait for Flora! I had Diana move in a couple of days ago and now I can get Flora too!?! So happyyyyyy

Rooney is moving out on the 10th. I'm not talking to him until he's gone so that his move out goes smoothly :3 I can't wait for Flora! I had Diana move in a couple of days ago and now I can get Flora too!?! So happyyyyyy

aw aw <3

Back