Game ideas.

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Hey, do any of you have any ideas for some games you think would be cool? I'd like to maybe try some of them out.

Cry: Tears of Blood

The game is set in a post-war setting in the year of 2055... The survivors of the nuclear bombings a year ago join forces to battle the new threat; an alien invasion. It couldn't get much worse - low food supplies, technology annihilated, the earth in total chaos, with overtones of nuclear aftermath. However, all is not lost; the team members still have their cleverness. Being former scientists and soldiers, they have a natural affinity for stealth, logic, and power. However, since all weapons available to mankind have been destroyed, alien lifeforms decided it would be a great time to invade the earth and take everyone that survived as a hostage; merely for experimentation purposes, seeing as aliens were far more sophisticated than humans, and wanted to study them.

The gameplay is very innovative; the player controls a team of people individually, and the rest follow the main player. This is a game concept akin to Pikmin, but it is much more complicated; each person has his or her own personality, and this deeply affects the game's story line. If certain goals are met, the group of people find water, food, and a nuclear weapon that survived the bombing. If goals are NOT met, then some of the party members can go insane. The game's goal is to find out why exactly the aliens came to earth, and to have most of the party members alive by the end of the game. In this game, there's a concept akin to Fire Emblem; if a crew member dies or goes insane, there's no going back unless the player resets; if the player moves forward, then everything will stay as it is. The player will just have one person less to control.

If a crew member goes insane, it might be necessary to dispose of him/her, since he or she will only be a burden to the rest. The player is then presented with some options; either to kill the person, or leave the person to aliens, just to see what the aliens will do with the body. The game is controlled innovatively as well. The nunchuck is used to control the leader in the party, whom you can choose at any time by pointing at him/her, and the Wii remote is used to do a various things, some of which are...

-Explore your surroundings; investigate fallen battle ships used by humans killed in the war, check bushes for clues and more, etc etc etc etc.
-Point at a crew member to check his condition, stats, etc...
-Fight for survival; use sticks as swords, throw rocks, and more.

etc.

The game's ends surprisingly; apparently, the whole crew was ALREADY captured by the alien lifeforms, and everything you did was a hallucination that happened in the crew members' minds when the aliens were undergoing tests in their spaceship. The fate of the crewmembers depends on which ones survive at the end of the game; there's a different ending for every single outcome. The best ending is when the humans break free from the alien's grip, killing them all with some of the surgical equipment located in the testing room in the spaceship, and piloting the spaceship back to earth. The outlook is still bleak, however, and they still all need to reconstruct earth's former glory.

Not all is lost, however, since the aliens possessed a rather interesting technology; it was a ray that could reverse the effects of a nuclear bomb, meaning that the earth would be clean again. In the future, the team members would be regarded as the "Saviours of Modern Humanity", and basically all future people would be descended from them. The worst ending is when the humans wake up, realize that it was all a hallucination, but notice that they have been buried alive; the aliens were done with their research, and since they had no use for the human's bodies, buried them alive on some distant planet.

It was originally a Wii game idea, but do what you will with it.

Bulerias said:
Cry: Tears of Blood

*Removed to save scrolling time*
I know exactly where that is from

:p

Hmm... I'm trying to think of a game...

maybe some kind of game where you are in a forest and have to try to get out without the man eating plants eating you XD

yes, very random

Bulerias said:
It was originally a Wii game idea, but do what you will with it.
It still could be if you use the bluetooth conection to make the remote hook up to your computer.

Fabio said:
For a sec I thought you typed and thought that up yourself, Bul.
I did. My work entirely. :\

ZF's correct, I wrote it for a contest a while ago.

ooh! I have an idea. Well its kinda like Half Life and if you could use your physics engine to make a gravity gun type thing it would be awesome. You and I can work on it together.

An open-ended, sandbox-ish torture simulator would be an idea. Who wouldn't enjoy slowly killing someone, using a slew of inventive and interesting methods of inflicting physical and mental anguish?

JJRamone2 said:
ooh! I have an idea. Well its kinda like Half Life and if you could use your physics engine to make a gravity gun type thing it would be awesome. You and I can work on it together.
http://wii.hl2world.com/media.html

: D

my idea... I had it from camp wii, I thought it was cool... It was something about going back in time and fighting vietnam secretly or something, I don't even remember.

KatzMotel said:
An open-ended, sandbox-ish torture simulator would be an idea. Who wouldn't enjoy slowly killing someone, using a slew of inventive and interesting methods of inflicting physical and mental anguish?
uhh... no >_>

KatzMotel said:
A nun, maybe?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KatzMotel said:
uhh... no >_>
That's because you're boring.

KatzMotel said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
KatzMotel said:
uhh... no >_>
That's because you're boring.
Honestly it would be like Trauma Center except with the opposite goal in the end possible...although you wouldn't want them to die really, just push them to the brink of death until they tell you their secrets or something.... May be it could be based off the Spanish inquisition! Convert the nonbelievers!!

Sadly many of my ideas aren't too original, however I would very much like to see games about absolutely absurd conditions. Like how would you like to play a game called "Catch the Monkey in the Supermarket before the manager finds out" The goal would be simple catch the monkey (or monkeys) and at the same time try to stop things from being knocked over or catching things to keep the noise down so the manager doesn't hear!

I suppose some game based of of a wandering mage would be cool for me though....

oooo or they already have a lawyer and doctor simulator....several crime ones.... now we need other games that take place from the real world, like bartender RPG! you are a bartender and have to deal with all kinds of problems, like keeping your business running and the badguys out, or perhaps you start helping the mafia instead or something and have to keep cops out in the dark about what is going on. And there could be the bartender Olympics! The events would include drink mixing, the lousy bum toss, and the convince the insurance agent that the bar burnt down on accident...event!

Well that would be a weird one but you could throw that situation into many jobs....

you could make a circus game where you actually do everything in the circus... from tight rope walking to juggling to serving cotton candy.... That's it you would be an intern at the circus! but you have to fill in for people when they are sick (don't you just hate it when the lion tamer is out

Iono, there are other things that I have an idea for that haven't quite played out perfectly in my mind yet...

Back