• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Full sets - 10 TBT each (Sanrio, Monster Hunter, Fueki)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Feedback
100% (739) +
Cleaning out my town right now, selling here some full sets!

Each set cost 10 TBT and is only once available!

What I have to offer:

Sanrio Sets

- Pompompurin Set + Pic of Marty

- Hello Kitty Set + Pic of Rilla

- Cinnamoroll Set + Pic of Chai

- My Melody Set + Pic of Chelsea

- Kerokerokeroppi Set + Pic of Toby

Other Sets

- Monter Hunter Set + Pic of Felyne

- Fueki Set​

I'm really sorry but I actually have to go somewhere now!Could we trade tomorrow?I know it's like 10pm in your time while it's 5 pm here so it's late there. And by the time I'm done it would be 3 am in your time so is tomorrow fine?Would really like to get these sets but it's just that I have to go to work earlier today.Hopefully tomorrow will work if not sunday is perfect!Thank you and really sorry. Things just changed last minute so really sorry about that!

Also delivery would be best because my locker is all the way full so hope you don't mind about that!

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but I actually have to go somewhere now!Could we trade tomorrow?I know it's like 10pm in your time while it's 5 pm here so it's late there. And by the time I'm done it would be 3 am in your time so is tomorrow fine?Would really like to get these sets but it's just that I have to go to work earlier today.Hopefully tomorrow will work if not sunday is perfect!Thank you and really sorry. Things just changed last minute so really sorry about that!

Also delivery would be best because my locker is all the way full so hope you don't mind about that!

No problem! Just send me PM when you ready to trade. :)

Alright thanks!Ready all day tomorrow so 11 in my time and 4 pm your time would that be fine?Don't want to make you wait too long. Pretty much any time before 5 pm is good!Sorry again!

May I have the Pompompurin and My Melody Sets for 10 TBT? :)

could i have the pompompurin set?
(edit) oh shoot i just saw they?re available once. nevermind me. sorryyy

Last edited:
could i have the pompompurin set?
(edit) oh shoot i just saw they’re available once. nevermind me. sorryyy

It could be that I have more sets left, I will update my thread later once I check out and if you want
I can let you know! :)

I can trade here in the next few hours before I have to go grocery shopping :)

I can trade here in the next few hours before I have to go grocery shopping :)

I have time now if you want to trade now! :) Send me a VM or PM when you're ready!

i'm interrested in the MH set, 10 TBT is 10 bells on the site?
Sorry, someone already asked for the set. :/

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thread is closed for now!
Will be updated later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back