• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying FULL Cabin and Ranch SET

janjan

I ♥ my cat Hershey
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi, I really would like to buy the FULL cabin and ranch furniture series please.
It would be nice if you don't over charge me too much >_< I can give you a blue heart balloon with whatever bells I owe you. Thank you!

I have the full cabin and ranch set which I sadly can't sell to you. But what I can do is let you catalog the items if you are comfortable with that instead? I'll need some time to grab the items from my house and move things around and then place it at the train station. If you want to do this, let me know and I'll let you know when I am ready.

Yes that would be great!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 :D I'll add you right now. Let me know when you're ready :) oh did you want a blue heart balloon?

Yes that would be great!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 :D I'll add you right now. Let me know when you're ready :) oh did you want a blue heart balloon?

It's no problem :). I'm not interested in the heart balloon, but if you have a green desk and cabinet I'll be happy to take that as payment, if not you can just come to catalog for free. I'll update you when I am ready.

It's no problem :). I'm not interested in the heart balloon, but if you have a green desk and cabinet I'll be happy to take that as payment, if not you can just come to catalog for free. I'll update you when I am ready.

Aww alright. I think I might have green desk in my other town.. I'll have to check and let you know :) Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked and I don't have green desk or cabinet :/ sorry.

Back