Fruit

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
hey, I'm looking to purchase some foreign fruit. I need all but oranges and coconuts.. I will pay 1k for each fruit you can bring to my town. Please and thanks!

Brad
Pooville
3697-6132-0153

Let me know so I can add you, thanks

If I must I will pay 2,000 per foreign fruit... Just really desperate to start some orchards (once I get enough axes lol)... But fruit is the first goal

I harvested it all today, but if you still need some within 3 days ill have cherries peaches and pears.

If i get any axes in the store ill send them to you as well.

EDIT: Ive got a few extra peices of fruit in my closet so i can give them to you if you want, 3 peaches, a cherry, and an apple. Its not much, but at least you can start producing some yourself once they grow.

Last edited:
I say this on all the threads where people ask for fruit; if you send your neighbors letters saying "Please send fruit." with seashells attached, they will send you fruit. It takes a while, but in my opinion, it's more fun than being given fruit over wifi.

It's seashells? I'll try that too, just lookin for the easy way to get this... I was putting fruit into letters and saying send fruit in the message but the animals kept saying i dont know what ur saying in the letter back.

It's seashells? I'll try that too, just lookin for the easy way to get this... I was putting fruit into letters and saying send fruit in the message but the animals kept saying i dont know what ur saying in the letter back.
I've never had that happen to me. Make sure all the words are spelled correctly, and you should try seashells. That worked for me.

I can give you all of as much fruit you want for free

This always works for me when I was trying to obtain fruit. I didn't have wifi when I first played. I would write Friend 3 times each on a separate line....

Friend
Friend
Friend

then included my local fruit in the letter. Think it took me about 3 days to obtain all the fruit other than coconut in which I just found washed up on shore. But give me a shout if you still need fruit.

Back