Giveaway Free Villager Giveaway Raffle #4 (Animal Crossing: New Horizons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatimari

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Bells
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hi there! I hope you are having a great day!

I am hosting a free raffle giveaway for you to finally get that villager you've been wanting so badly but can't seem to get!

Raffle ends at 12:00PM EST, Sunday June 28th, 2020.
My time zone is EST (UTC-4).

Pick up date if you win: Friday, July 3rd, 2020
Please be certain you can have an open plot on this day and you're available in order to be fair and courteous to everyone else!

~
How does this work?
Post below what villager you want, your character's name, and the name of your island, along with whatever else you so desire to add. You can list all of your dreamies/desired villagers if you want, but know that you'll have to choose only one if you win. The number of your post will be your "raffle ticket" number, and one randomly generated number will be drawn when the contest ends. That post number will win. Therefore if you have any questions after reading the text below in full, please private message me! Only one entry per person! More than one will get you disqualified. If you have more than one person on your island, each person may have one entry. If you have won, I will like your post and contact you privately!
~
What method are you using to get the villager I want?
I will be inviting villagers to the campsite via Amiibo, and in three days time they will move into my island. I will then invite another Amiibo and in another three days this new villager will move in, and your villager will move out. I do not time travel. I am a long-time Animal Crossing player who grew up with Resetti and Nintendo's other anti-TT antics so I am firm on this, thanks for understanding. Because I am using Amiibo, this also means I cannot get the Amiibo-less villagers Sherb, Audie, Raymond, Dom, Judy, Reneigh, Cyd, or Megan.
~
Why are you doing this?
I am grateful for having found this community and want to give back in a way. I love helping others and making someone's day. I also understand how disheartening it can be when you've used up over 200+ NMTs and still can't find your dreamy, and trying to buy them is impossible because auctions always go too high for you or they're straight up too expensive to just purchase. I've chosen to give away villagers for free in a raffle format to make it more fun, and because I can't help everyone all at once, especially since I do not TT. So this helps me regulate the flow of demand in a way, if that makes sense? I plan on doing these a couple times a week as villagers move in/out, so feel free to enter as many of my raffles as you wish!
~
Disclaimer
It is never my intention to harm anyone. It is important that you understand the potential risks involved, and educate yourself on the known glitches. Below is a video that is one of many helpful resources on understanding more about this. Please educate yourself. Time travelers are at a higher risk for glitches than others, and sometimes it doesn't matter at all whether you TT or not. Know that I have done this for friends multiple times and nothing has ever gone wrong, but that doesn't mean that something never could go wrong. Please be warned and enter this raffle at your own discretion, since AC:NH is still in its early versions! Entering the raffle means you understand and accept any risks and I assume no responsibility nor liability. By entering you also confirm that you have read and understand all of the above. Thank you!

~

By entering you are confirming that you have read, understand, and accept all of the above.
Failure to comply risks disqualification.

~

Best of luck everyone~!
🖤

Dreamy Villager: Ankha
Name: Turtle
Island name: Edinburgh

Edit: I got Lolly now so I changed who I will want

Last edited:
My name is Jules and my island is Woodfall, and I'd love Bob! Thank you <3

Villager: Vivian
Name: Nova
Island: Comet Tail

Comment: Thank you for holding such a generous raffle! I appreciate it!

Villager: Apollo
Name: Nicole
Island: Mapleleaf

Thank you so much for doing this! <3

Congratulations Cosmic_Crossfade, the number drawn was #8! I will contact you privately.

The next raffle will start by the end of today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back