• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway francine is moving! (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pochy

Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Balloon
Feedback
100% (97) +
francine is looking to move out of my town, would anybody like her? i don't need any bells, i just dont want her to be voided! pls reply if interested !

well the peoblem is i have ten people in my town and one is moving away on the 19th and i really want francine

well the peoblem is i have ten people in my town and one is moving away on the 19th and i really want francine
i see.. it's currently the 8th for me in game (i time traveled) and she's in boxes on the 14th, but the problem is that i have another villager in boxes in my other town that i need to talk to before she's voided.. so i'd really have to get francine out today to make space for the new one! So i have to time travel... i dont know if youre willing to yourself. im sorry i didnt clarify!

i see.. it's currently the 8th for me in game (i time traveled) and she's in boxes on the 14th, but the problem is that i have another villager in boxes in my other town that i need to talk to before she's voided.. so i'd really have to get francine out today to make space for the new one! So i have to time travel... i dont know if youre willing to yourself. im sorry i didnt clarify!
im willing to time travel if he isn't lmao xo

im willing to time travel if he isn't lmao xo
alright, i dont think he wants to.. i think ill give francine to u then!! pls pm me when u have room in ur village! not to stress u but the sooner the better!
im sorry it couldnt work out :/ i hope you end up finding francine soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back