Native Flower
Lilies

Fvpm

Bells
Island
Fiore
🔥Welcome to Fiore🔥

Introduction

xxxxI've been playing animal crossing since New Leaf, which I was a huge fan of. I played every day for months until I started getting into the forums and online community. When I found out about time travel, I started doing it and quickly became tired of the game, stressed out by weeds and villagers leaving. When New Horizons came out, I vowed I wouldn't time travel and would try to play the game as intended. I loved playing the game this way, and I logged 500 hours in just a few months. I had a beautiful, village-style 5-star island that I maintained, and around the first or second bug-off of 2020 my interest had waned. I would play for a week or two every few months, but haven't completely got back into animal crossing until October 2021.
xxxxWhen 2.0.0 and Happy Home Paradise were announced, I immediately got back into the game. I knew if I was gonna take advantage of 10 ramps and bridges, I had to go ahead and start moving things around. Since I still don't time travel, I wanted enough time to move my 8 bridges (and lots of villager houses) before November 5th rolled around. In this last month I've wanted to tell friends about my progress, but most of my friends that played Animal Crossing with me in March of last year aren't as interested in it now. It's currently November 13th, a year and a half after my island was started and a month after I became active again. I have a little bit of catching up to do, but this seems like the perfect place to document my progress and talk about my island. I'm going to maintain this first post with information about my island (Who lives there, a map, some pictures, etc), and then use the replies for diaries.

Goals and Progress (Info)

I have a few primary goals when it comes to animal crossing:
• Get portraits of all the villagers I like
• Complete the museum
• Have a wide variety of flowers
• Have a cool, lightly-developed island
• Seek fulfillment through farming
• Having a cool gyroid collection
• Have the coolest, hardest to obtain items.

I do not particularly care about cataloging every item or obtaining every DIY. It doesn't really matter to me who the popular villagers are. I don't really care for the stalk market or all the nook miles tickets.

Map

IMG_6756.jpg

With 2.0.0 there are still changes being made to bridges and inclines, so the paths aren't done.

Villagers

When I made my list of top villagers, I realized that 8 of the top 10 were either cranky or lazy. In order to have a more interesting experience, I want a variety of personality types. Instead I took a list of villagers I really like (around 40) and split them by personality type. I vowed I should have at least one of each personality type, and made a list for reference when I was searching for new villagers:
cranky-apollo, fang, butch, Avery/static/wolfgang
lazy- [sherb, stitches,] filbert, hornsby, beau, lucky
jock-bam, ribbot, sprocket, poncho, pierce
smug-[raymond, Shep,] Kyle, Kidd, marshal
normal- coco, molly, aurora, fauna, Goldie, maple
uchi-cherry, muffy, Ursala, Deirdre, hazel
peppy- dotty, ketchup, Audey, bunny
snobby- Tasha, whitney, Diana, Judy, Julia, Freya, vivian

My original idea was for the ones in brackets to be the personality types I had doubles of. I currently have 3 lazies and Shep's picture though so things have changed lol. I have so many of each type because island hopping for new villagers was expensive. I now have a PowerSave Amiibo.
I also don't really want to trap 10 "dream villagers" on my island forever. Because I have so many villagers I like, here's the guidelines I follow for moving in/out:

• If someone asks to move out, I MUST say yes if I have their portrait.
• If I don't like a villager, don't wait around for a portrait for them to move out
• If I'm missing a personality type (or good hobby), the new move-in must fit that.
• I should try to avoid having 3 of one personality type.

Current Projects and To-Do
On my island:
• Major bridge and ramp overhaul
• Add farm area
• Decorate main zone
• Add details to elevated level
• Get to 30 residents in HHP

On this post:
• Villager profiles and friendship levels
• Past villagers
• Add museum progress
• Add pictures of island