• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Features You'd Add in the Next Game (other than choosing plots)

Snowtyke

Idiot
Bells
User Title Color Change
Cake
An option to 'turn off' your town when you can't play. While your town is turned off, villagers cannot move out and weeds and stuff won't grow. It's useful for people who can't play all the time. You can ask Isabelle to turn your town off on the startup screen. Next time you start up the game, your town will turn on again.

Why can't we just keep adding on to the threads that already exist talking about this exact same thing? It'd be so much simpler.

Why can't we just keep adding on to the threads that already exist talking about this exact same thing? It'd be so much simpler.

I couldn't find one of the existing threads. I would have added to one if I had found one. It doesn't even matter.

The ability to change your name and town name would come in handy. More town customisation would also be neat. One feature I'd love is the ability to grow vegetables, considering we already have fruit and flowers and things like that.

An option to 'turn off' your town when you can't play. While your town is turned off, villagers cannot move out and weeds and stuff won't grow. It's useful for people who can't play all the time. You can ask Isabelle to turn your town off on the startup screen. Next time you start up the game, your town will turn on again.

That misses the point of the game.

I couldn't find one of the existing threads. I would have added to one if I had found one. It doesn't even matter.

lol sure you didn't

The vegetable growing thing is actually a very good one.

I'd add a vocation to the player, not just mayor, this doesn't imply so much work but you should pick something when you start your game, I have no idea what but I enjoy playing barista for 4 coffees a day at the Caf?.

I'd like to be able to customize my face! I hate the one I have now and I'm stuck with it.

Actually yes, it does matter.

Seriously? You couldn't find one?

It's actually against the rules to make duplicate threads, but since it occurs so regularly it isn't really moderated any more. Also, the reason as to why it matters is because it's considered spam.
(creating a 95th "things you'd add in the next game" thread? ye thts spam)

Back