Favorite Rabbit Villager?

Favorite Rabbit Villager?

• Total voters
I love every rabbit, but Francine is my love.
& Chrissy, but more Francine.
(sorry Chrissy)

In all actuality, I would've said Tiffany if she hadn't decided to leave me when I had to go hiatus from Animal Crossing due to school.
Everyone else stayed :c

Definitely Coco! I love the unusual looking villagers. And I think she's adorable, I don't know why so many people are creeped out by her :)

Oh gosh, Coco has been in my town for a while now, and she's absolutely wonderful, and O'Hare just moved into my second town and wow, what a cutie. Even his house is adorable.

But I think I have to say Tiffany. She was with me a long while in City Folk and was waiting for me when I started up New Leaf. She was also the first villager in New Leaf to give me their picture. I've since let her move, but she'll always be special.

for me, it's a tie between either coco or carmen. i really think carmen is the cutest, but i had to vote for coco since i've been really fond of her since she was in my ww town.

I've never had a rabbit villager move in before but out of the ones I've seen, Doc would be my favourite.

The rabbits are all cute imo. But my heart belongs to Carmen. She's my town mascot. I've had her since day 1 and seriously can't stop talking about how amazing she is. She's my favorite villager ever. :)

Back