Error

MrBox

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Okay, so I've heard about some kind of error happening in New Leaf? I think it corrupts your data or something like that? I don't really know.. I've only heard whispers about it, could anybody tell me how people's games get corrupted?

Oh man I just got super paranoid LMAO
I've been doing that for the last 3 villagers and whhhh

[sweats nervously]
concerning.jpg

The amount of resets doesn't do anything @_@ that's like saying, "wwll if you perform an in game glitch so and so times, your game will grow legs and eat you"
I got an SD Corruption after playing normally, saving, then just closing my game (exiting to 3ds home menu and closing the game)

Last edited:
While disrupting the saving process is indeed a sure-fire way to wreck game data, the 'reset too many times' thing is a subject of debate. I must've reset around 100 times in total and my save's in pristine condition.

The amount of resets doesn't do anything @_@ that's like saying, "wwll if you perform an in game glitch so and so times, your game will grow legs and eat you"
I got an SD Corruption after playing normally, saving, then just closing my game (exiting to 3ds home menu and closing the game)

Aaah that sucks!! Whoa then hmm... I wonder what's causing the corruption?

While disrupting the saving process is indeed a sure-fire way to wreck game data, the 'reset too many times' thing is a subject of debate. I must've reset around 100 times in total and my save's in pristine condition.

i see! That's good! I was reseting a lot for house placements and whatnot and aah... Ahhhhh... the thought of my town being corrupted made me very nervous hahaah.. B'(

Personally, I just think its minor bugs that went unnoticed. But it's the same bugs that cause the corruption. Nintendo should definitely become aware of that and somehow try and fix it with a patch.

Back