'Ello!

Lunaaquilo

Bells
Small Mailbox
'Ello every one! I'm totally knew here at the forums, but I've been sorta poking around a bit, and everyone I've seen seems super nice. I thought I'd come on her and introduce myself.
I'm Kiba from Avaluna. I've played animal crossing from just about the beginning, but this is the first time that I'm going to try any sort of multiplayer activity. I tend to be super shy doing that, so I get nervous just visiting the island with club tortimer members.
A bit about my town: Avaluna is quickly growing to be a great little place. Our town fruit is the orange, but you can find most other fruits here as well, except the apple and cherry. I have several good residents, and a few that I really wish would move out. Our flower is the orange cosmo, which I wear in my hair. The Able sisters' shop is filled with my creations, my favorite of which is my current outfit, a dress in fall colors with a grey cardi.

I'm glad to meet everyone, and hope to make some friends here! :blush:

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great ppl here, and you'll make friends very fast! Good Luck out there!

Welcome to the forums! It's a nice community here. Perfectly if you're shy and starting Wi-Fi. I remember being really shy when I started Wi-Fi in the Wild World era but I got over it quickly. Hopefully you'll make plenty of new friends here!

Thanks everyone! I really feel welcome here, and can't wait to get more comfortable with visiting other towns!

Back