• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Eggs for zipper.

Applejuice

Pronouns: juice/swash/syrup/apple.
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I think my game is glitched meaning that no rocks for me to smash to get rock eggs and for some reason theres no tree eggs and don't know what to do.Theres also no places to dig to find rock eggs if you could help me I'd be so happy because i really want to get the egg basket.
What i need:
  • Tree egg
  • Rock egg
  • Earth egg
  • Deep sea egg

I already have the river egg and the sky egg but i can't get any of those eggs because its glitched .
Just name your price and i'll see if i can pay it.

I can give you a full stack of each egg type. I really don't know what the going price is for eggs. What did you have in mind for a price?

Edit: Never mind, I found a use for them, so i think I'll just hang on to them for now.

I can get some eggs for you just tell me how many you need!

ok sure! I already have tree, earth and stone let me see if I can find deep sea!
Post automatically merged:

Got the eggs, let me know when you can get them!

Last edited:
I am!
Post automatically merged:

I'll add you and open

my fc is 5000-5746-5981

Back